09:00 Introduction & opening words
09:15 The sun shines on Spain, without subsidies: State of the Market
This session will provide a big-picture view of the current state of affairs of the Spanish solar market.
- What has happened since the retroactive tariffs of 2013?
- What does the future of subsidy-free solar look like?
- A political, economical, social and technological perspective
09:40 Wholesale electricity prices projections in Spain
Market parity is achieved partly by the wholesale electricity prices. In this session we’ll aim to uncover the key drivers for these prices in Spain.
- The effect of the connected Iberian market, higher or lower?
- Will solar cannibalize on its own success?
- Key drivers and current trends
- Outlook for the future
10:00 Auctions as the solar catalyzer
More than 4 GW of solar have been awarded in the latest auctions. What is the status?
- Will they be connected before Dec 31 2019?
- Status-quo of awarded capacity
- How to avoid the most common technical and financial hindrances?
- M&A opportunities
|10:25 COFFEE & COOKIE BREAK|