New date announced for next year:
29 October 2015 /// London, UK
Impressions of the Renewable Energy Crowdfunding Conference 2014:
Crowdfunding has become a serious source of capital to kick-start new ventures. It is also proving to be a powerful method to quickly raise capital for renewable energy projects worldwide, be it based on a steady ROI for a multitude of investors or a community effort to empower a shared building.
The Renewable Energy Crowdfunding Conference will connect the leaders in crowdfunding to project developers, investors and banks with an interest in exploring and using crowdfunding for their business.
On this website you can find more information about the conference and RE crowdfunding in general. Sign-up for updates to stay in the loop and register in time to benefit from the best ticket-rates.
We look forward to meet you in London!
Why should you pay attention?
- In the past 5 years over 10 billion dollar was raised through crowdfunding platforms, starting from $500 million in 2009 to $5 billion in 2013
- Crowdfunding is growing 76% per year on average
- There are already more than 450 Crowdfunding Platforms (CFPs) worldwide, most in the US and Europe
- That crowdfunding is also a game-changer for renewable energy projects is proven by platforms like Mosaic and Abundance. These 2 platforms alone already raised $8 million and $10 million respectively since they started
- Crowdfunding may supply rooftop solar projects with $5 billion of investments within five years, more than 50 times the amount raised to date.
Why should you attend?
- This will be THE international B2B information and networking platform to completely focus on crowdfunding for renewable energy projects
- Learn all about the opportunities, challenges, regulations, business cases and full potential of crowdfunding
- Connect to investors, financiers, lawyers and project developers
- Meet with experts from the largest renewable energy crowdfunding platforms, like:
- Mosaic: The leading solar crowdfunding platform in the US
- Abundance: Inventor of 'democratic finance' for renewables according to The Guardian
- Windcentrale: the largest RE crowdfunding platform world wide and speed record holder (they once gathered €1.3 million in 13 hours for a wind mill)
- Trillion Fund: a crowdfunding platform offering peer-to-peer loans and other investments in UK clean energy